April in the garden
Regular work is beginning in the community garden at the Copernican Integration Center. All interested people can join in creating the garden.
The next meeting is scheduled for Saturday, April 1. From 15:00-17:00 it will take from 15:00 to mark out beds and paths, prepare seedlings for the next season and sow some flowers and vegetables.
In April, work in the garden will be carried out regularly - on Tuesdays and Fridays according to the following schedule:
- April 4 (Tuesday), 5:30-7:30 pm;
- April 7 (Friday) - garden closed;
- April 11 (Tuesday), 5:30-7:30 pm;
- April 14 (Friday), 10:00 am-12:00 pm;
- April 18 (Tuesday), 5:30-7:30 pm;
- April 21 (Friday), 10:00 am-12:00 pm;
- April 25 (Tuesday), 5:30-7:30 pm;
- April 28 (Friday), 10:00-12:00.
For work in the garden, preparing wellingtons or shoes that can get dirty, comfortable clothing and a thermos of tea is advisable.
- the garden's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/jadalnyogrodkoi/
- the garden's page on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jadalnyogrodkoi