Join YUFE Student Forum
The Nicolaus Copernicus University is looking for students to join the YUFE Student Forum and contribute their perspective to the project.
Students play a central role in all stages of the YUFE project. Their active participation in the development of the consortium is guaranteed by the Student Forum, which brings together people representing all partner universities. The representatives of the YUFE Student Forum have an essential part in the running of the project and the creation of the YUFE vision. The tasks of the NCU student representatives include co-creation of the 'YUFE Student Journey' and YUFE activities in our cities.
Tasks of the NCU student representative in the YUFE Student Forum:
- through collaboration with the team responsible for YUFE at NCU, participate in the flow of information between NCU students and the YUFE Student Forum, including in the promotion of activities and initiatives undertaken by the consortium;
- working with representatives of all other YUFE partners within the Student Forum and ensuring that student input is acknowledged and reflected in the development of the alliance;
Expectations for candidates:
- ability to communicate in English, min. B2 (certificate not required);
- good communication and organizational skills (or strong motivation to improve them);
- availability (min. 12 hours of work for YUFE per month) and willingness to occasionally travel within Europe;
- ability to take the initiative, enthusiasm and commitment.
Participation in the YUFE Student Forum is voluntary, but NCU covers all related expenses (e.g. travel).
We kindly ask candidates to fill in the application form and send it with attached CV and motivation letter (max. 1 page). The application deadline is 18th June 2023. We will invite selected candidates for an interview (MS Teams).
YUFE - Young Universities for the Future of Europe - is one of 44 alliances selected by the European Commission to build and test the European University model - open, non-elitist and integrating different environments and promoting innovation, interdisciplinarity and the highest quality in research and education. YUFE is an alliance of ten dynamic, young, student-centred research universities (over 190 000 students and over 32 000 staff) and four non-academic partners dedicated to higher education, the labour market and entrepreneurship. YUFE seeks to reinforce the concept of lifelong learning, emphasising the values of multiculturalism, multilingualism and European integration.