Open science ambassadors wanted
Until June 30, research teams can apply to participate in the pilot edition of the Full Open Science (FOS) program of the YUFERING project.
The initiative aims to promote open, citizen science as a "culture change" at partner institutions participating in the YUFE consortium. The invitation to join the FOS program is addressed to research teams, e.g. conducting research or preparing a joint publication, whose members have already had the experience of open publishing or would like to engage in open science.
Ultimately, the participating teams will receive the status of "team - an ambassador of open science". The condition is to meet specific criteria related to promoting open science by May 31, 2023.
To disseminate scientific output in open access and thus meet the invitation criteria for participation in the pilot program, research teams can benefit from the support provided by the University Library staff on:
- open science - its principles, concepts and policies;
- conditions of depositing in an institutional repository;
To apply for participation in the programme, please fill in the online form.
For detailed information, contact Dominika Czyżak of the University Library, e-mail: Dominika.Czyzak@bu.umk.pl.
The FOS program is one component of the implementation of the YUFERING project, whose goals include:
- defining and implementing the YUFE program for socially engaged research and innovation,
- to stimulate the reverse transfer of knowledge and its use in society,
- promoting talented individuals and teams of researchers across Europe,
- Development and implementation of the YUFE Open Science Strategy,
- creating and improving joint structures, mechanisms and infrastructure to support research in YUFERING partner units,
- broadening the impact on the scientific community and society through horizontal activities in the area of socially engaged research and innovation.